Monday, August 27, 2012

My Bridal Shower

The wedding is is getting a lot closer and wedding festivities have begun! My sister (with a lot of help from my mom, and lovely bridesmaids. since she lives in LA) gave me the most incredible Bridal Shower ever! Tons of family and great friends came, making it such a special day! 

Like most, I'm addicted to Pinterest....  It probably gives me more anxiety at this point then it does anything else. I could re-plan my wedding every time I go on, it makes me want to eat everything (right now that is not ok), re-do and want everything for our home, however I did come across some super cute bridal shower ideas. My sneaky mom and sister took everything I pinned, and had it at the shower. They're the best!

There was tons of yummy foods- quiches, fruit, salad, yogurt parfaits, pasta, croissant sandwiches, shrimp cocktail, pastries from DW Bistro, cookies from Red Velvet Cafe (less guilt ;) ) home-made doughnuts by my mom, mimosas, mojitos, and the cutest cake pops! Let's just say I enjoyed every bit of it and cardio will be my best friend the next few days!

It was overall an amazing day and I think it has finally hit me that I will be a married woman in 48 days! I am so truly blessed and was totally spoiled by all my family and friends with great gifts. Words cannot express how thankful I am, and appreciate everyone being there for me! 

Here's a few pictures from this perfect day!








No comments:

Post a Comment