Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Lets start with how much we have to be thankful for this year
-Our loving and supportive families
-Our great friends
-Our beautiful home
-Careers that we both love
-Our health along with others
-Our cute pups

It was a great day and even better weekend since my brother, sister and her boyfriend all came in town. For the last three Thanksgivings Phil's family and mine have combined our Thanksgivings which is great so we don't have to split up our holiday's! Phil's dad and my mom ran the kitchen and cooked a delicious meal, my mom and Phil's mom baked, and Phil baked his very first pie! I took care of cleaning up everyone's messes;)

No Black Friday Shopping or us! I always told myself I would when we owned a home... Now I'm telling myself maybe when there is kids I'll try it out....



No comments:

Post a Comment